How To Install iOS 11 No Computer – iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch. You can install new iOS 11 on your devices without computer running on Windows or Mac. In fact, you don’t even need a computer to perform the installation. How?!
One of the most popular method to install new iOS (incl. iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10 and new iOS 11) is via OTA, iTunes or Restore. Ok. Now you can see 3 complete tutorials, you can choose their own way.
How To Install iOS 11 No Computer – iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch:
1) Make Backup via iCloud or iTunes.
2) Select your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch and tap “Settings”
3) Tap on “General”
4) Click on “Software Update”
5) Read last update information and tab “Download & Install”
5) Download new iOS 11
P.S. This method is much easier than via iTunes, but it’s not stable. Sometimes after that way many users have experienced problems with new iOS. Errors, bags and unauthorized restart of devices. If you plan to perform in the future jailbreak, you must ignore this method. You must go to second method. (iOS Jailbreak Status)
Method 2 (Recommended):
1) Download iOS 11 firmware for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
2) Open iTunes and connect your iDevice via USB cable
3) Select your device from the left navigation panel on iTunes 12
4) Hold down the Shift (Windows) or Alt/Option (Mac) key and hit the restore button on iTunes
5) Browse and select the downloaded iOS 11 IPSW file. Let the restore process complete.
1) Connect your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad to your computer running iTunes 12 via USB cable
2) New firmware iOS 11 availability message will appear
3) Hit the “Download and Install” button.
4) It’ll download and install iOS 11 on your iDevice.
Every year we can similar situation. Lots of iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch owners want to try new iOS before official release date. Now it’s iOS 11 beta. Some scammers sell UDID registration or tickets in Apple Developer account, but now you can try iOS 11 beta for free without registration. It’s very simple. Read here >>> How To Install iOS 11 without developer account. Thank you for the reading the our tutorial How To Install iOS 11 No Computer – iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.