iOS 10.1.1 – iOS 10 Jailbreak has been released. Today we can see this simple guide how to iOS 10 Jailbreak via Yalu + Cydia Impactor. It’s one of the first way to jailbreak iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Pro.
1) Make sure to backup your device using iCloud or iTunes. Only continue if you have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 10.1.1.
3) Right click the Impactor zip and extract the archive.
4) Launch Impactor from the extracted folder. DO NOT Run as Administrator.
Click Run if asked to confirm.
5) Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB and making sure to select Trust if prompted.
Drag and drop the mach_portal+yalu IPA downloaded earlier into the Cydia Impactor app.
6) You will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. This is only used to sign the IPA, letting it run on your device.
7) Cydia Impactor will sign the IPA and install the new Yalu jailbreak app (mach_portal) on your device.
8) Once the app has successfully downloaded to your device you must trust the developer profile created under your email address.
Tap Settings, then General, then Device Management.
Select your email from the Device Management menu
Tap Trust (your email)
Click the Trust button from the popup that appears
Return to the Home screen and launch the Yalu (mach_portal) app.
!!! You’ll see a white screen displayed for about 15-20 seconds. <<<<<
Your iPhone will now reboot and you’ll have Cydia on your SpringBoard! Congratulations, you’re jailbroken!
After each restart you will need to relaunch yalu (mach_portal) as this is a semi-tethered jailbreak. After relaunching yalu (mach_portal), you’ll be able to launch Cydia and enjoy your jailbreak.
Done. It’s not stable jailbreak, but it’s only one way to jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 – iOS 10.
Jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 semi-tethered like Pangu Jailbreak Tool for iOS 9.3.3. Currently Yalu Jailbreak supported by the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 to iOS 10.1 and iOS 10.1.1, iPhone 6s / 6s Plus and iPad Pro on any version 10.x (up to iOS 10.2).