Jailbreak iOS 12.4 available for iOS 12.4 supported devices. Jailbreak creator Pwn20wnd has released an updated version of the program Unc0ver — 3.5.0.
This utility is now compatible with devices that run on iOS 11 and 12 up to version 12.4 (except iOS 12.3). Currently, Apple smartphones and tablets with A7, A8, A9, A10 and A11 processors are supported. Unc0ver not only jailbreak iOS 12.4, but also sets stores Cydia and Substrate necessary to find and install tweaks.
Jailbreak iOS 12.4 supported devices:
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Air
- iPad 6 gen.
How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4:
– Delete the update OTA file via settings (“Basic” → “Storage” → ” System»)
– Reboot your device
– Start Safari and open the ignitionsite.fun.
– Find Unc0ver through the search box, click “Get” and install the application.
– Go to Settings → General → Profiles Or Profiles and device management.
– Click on the name of the developer Unc0ver and install confidence in him.
– Run the application Unc0ver, click “Jailbreak” and wait for a bit.
The device restarts and the Cydia icon appears on the home screen.
If Unc0ver hangs on the “Extracting Cydia…”, restart the device and try to jailbreak iOS 12.4 it again.