How to Protect Your iPhone from Thieves. Every iPhone owner knows that many thieves want to steal it from them. We know that the price of iPhones in the illegal market is much higher than other smartphones, so thieves often want to steal an iPhone from its owner. If you are one of them, we have good news from you. You can download and install a special program that will protect your smartphone from thieves.
If an thief receives your smartphone, the program will perform the following actions:
A user who incorrectly enters a password or tries to disconnect a device will not know that the smartphone has photographed it. However, a message appears on the screen with the owner of the smartphone and the way to contact him.
Tweak not only will not allow you to turn off the device without your knowledge, but also notifies you when an attempt is made. The same applies to incorrect password entry. As a result, you get a picture of the thief, the location of the smartphone and the level of charge. Tweak also blocks access to the Airplane Mode and Control Point, and also includes a power saving mode so that the device is not discharged.
How to Protect Your iPhone from Thieves:
– The program notifies you in the form of an SMS or e-mail if the password on your device is entered incorrectly.
– She performs a photo on the front camera if the password is entered incorrectly.
– She performs a photo on the front camera while trying to turn off the device.
– It saves photos in iCloud.
– It notifies you of the location and level of charging of the device if the password is entered incorrectly
The thief has the opportunity to correct and give you back the smartphone, or you can send a photo of him and his location to the police.
If you want to download and install Protect iPhone App from Thieves here