iOS 12.1 Jailbreak Download via one click and five steps for all iOS 12.1 supported devices including new iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPad Pro, iPad Air and others devices. Here is one of the most popular theme in Apple community.
So, allocate 10 minutes of your free time for the following five steps:
1. Back up the device. The backup is done via iTunes or iCloud.
2. Disable the digital password, as well as the Face ID or Touch ID.
3. Download the appropriate utility (download links).
4. Start the Jailbreak Wizard by first connecting your iPhone / iPad / iPod to your computer. To start, open the archive and click on the button (it is one).
5. Wait for the jailbreak to be installed on your device. At the final stage of the installation, an icon will appear on your device, which you should click on.
6. After rebooting on the desktop, you will see the appeared icon Cydia iOS 12. The process is complete.
7 Reasons why you should not make iOS 12.1 Jailbreak. Here is their list:
1. The level of security decreases, which can cause theft of personal information and the penetration of viruses, spyware;
2. There may be freezes of third-party programs, crashes in the device OS;
3. Reduction of the operating time of the device from one battery charge;
4. Errors or failure of Apple’s proprietary services;
5. interruptions in data transmission (delay in time or distortion of information);
6. failure of the device when installing updates for iOS;
7. Deprivation of the possibility of technical and warranty maintenance of devices after their unauthorized modification.
P.S. We must understand that new iOS 12.1 jailbreak download links will be released on our special page in download sector. Where? Real iOS 12 .1jailbreak release date – autumn 2018.