How To Twitter Video Download on iPhone, iPad without Jailbreak. I like Twitter. Twitter, often described as a “microblogging” platform, is a social media behemoth that has forever altered the way we communicate, share information, and connect with the world.
Downloading Twitter videos on your iPhone can be useful if you want to save a video for offline viewing or share it with others.
Here’s how you can do it:
1. Harness the Power of the Web: Open your iPhone’s web browser – Safari, Chrome, Firefox, whatever tickles your fancy.
2. Discover Your Target Video: Visit Twitter (or X App) and find the video you desire. Tap the tweet containing the video.
3. Summon the Link: Tap the “Share” icon and select “Copy Link to Tweet.”
4. Unlock the Hidden Arsenal: Visit one of the many Twitter video downloader websites. I use this LINK
5. Offer the Secret Code: In the website’s mystical search bar, paste the tweet link you copied. Now, tap “Download.”
6. Embrace Your Bounty: After some incantations, the website will reveal a download link. Tap it and watch as the video materializes on your iPhone.